Samuel Leder will present at the International Conference on Intelligent Robotics and Systems (IROS) during the Workshop on Building Construction and Architectural Robotics. He will present on the behalf of Ozgur S. Oguz, Hyun Gyu Kim, Valentin N. Hartmann, Marc Toussaint, Achim Menges and Metin Sitti with a poster entitled "Co-Design in Architecture - A Modular Material-Robot Kinematic Construction System." The poster details an introduction to the research being conducted by the authors in through th IntCDC's RP19 Leveraging the Building Material as Part of the Robotic Kinematic System for Parallel Construction.
The workshop was organized by:
- Darwin Lau, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Yunhui Liu, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Tobias Bruckmann, University of Duisburg-Essen, Germany
- Thomas Bock, Technical University of Munich, Germany
- Stephane Caro, CNRS – LS2N, France
Please find the OnDemand presentation here: IROS 2020 Webportal